Thursday, November 5, 2009
I made cookies the other day to bring to a presentation I had today...sort of a swaying of their opinions in the long run, if you will..haha. But the recipe, which I got off FoodNetwork.com was simply splendid! Everyone loved the cookies and went back for seconds! When I'm at home next, I'll put the recipe up; it was off of another's own recipe, but I added a few of my own ingredients. Something to look forward to! Tata!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
This morning I thought I'd make a basket of muffins to bring with me into work tonight. The muffins are quite delicious and they are healthy tiny cup muffins with jam in the middle of them and fruit either on top or in the middle as well. They're very good.
Here's the recipe:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup quick oats or wheat germ
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup cooking oil
3/4 cup milk
3/4 cup fresh blueberries, peaches, pecans, etc
butter to grease the tins
- Heat the over 400 degrees and grease the muffin tins if you're not using cups.
- In a bowl mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt, then dig a hole in the middle.
- In another bowl mix the egg with the milk and oil, and pour this into the hole in the first mixture.
- Stir until mixed.
- Now add the fruit inside
- Fill the muffin cup half way then but a teaspoon of jam in the center leaving batter all around it.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Done!